Clinpro 5000 toothpaste
1.1% Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste
- Innovative Tri-Calcium Phosphate
- Vanilla Mint
- Helps reverse tooth decay before it becomes a cavity
- Protects the teeth from acid wear and erosion
- Helps to remineralize tooth enamel
- Provides gentle, effective cleaning
Indications: Fluoride toothpaste for use in the prevention of dental cavities.
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (5000ppm F) 1.1%w/w(0.63w/v fluoride ion)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, polyethylene-polypropylene, glycol, flavour, polyethylen glycol, sodium laruyl sulfate, titanium dioxide, carboxymethyl cellulose, sodium saccharin, tri-calcium phosphate.
Directions of Use: This toothpaste is recommended for adults and children 6 years of age and older. To prevent swallowing of toothpaste, adult supervision is recommended for children under 12. Consult a healthcare practitioner before using with children under 6 years of age. Use once daily in place of a conventional toothpaste.
1. Apply a thin ribbon or pea-sized amount of Clinpro 5000 1.1% Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity toothpaste to a soft-bristled toothbrush and brush teeth for two minutes.
2. After brushing, adults should expectorate. Children 6-16 years of age should expectorate and rinse mouth thoroughly with water. Your healthcare practitioner may recommend using only Clinpro 5000 Toothpaste or otherwise alter the directions.
Warnings: DO NOT SWALLOW, Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
check out the website for more information www.3MESPE.ca