CURAPROX CPS 06 «Prime» Plus Handy Interdental Brushes
The most effective to remove biofilm, with a unique probing system
5x CPS prime plus + 1x UHS 409 holder
CPS 06 (teal): Accessibility >0.6 mm / Effectivity: 2.2mm
- Unique colorimetric probe
- Long, ultrafine bristles
- Don't absorb bacteria & water
- Patented surgical wire
- Lasts up to 5 times longer
How to use an interdental brush correctly:
1. Place at an angle: place the CPS prime in the interdental space with its tip angled to the tooth axis and insert it carefully up to roughly the middle of the tooth, using the correct insertion angle.
2. Place upright: without pushing the brush further forward, position its handle perpendicular to the tooth axis.
3. in and out: push brush through cautiously and pull it out again. Ready! Due to the quality of the CPS prime, one single cleaning movement suffices daily.
View these instructions as a video on www.curaprox.com
Important: Do not insert interdental brushes between the teeth using brute force. Improper use may damage your gums.
CPS prime fills the gap between the teeth completely, removing plaque from all the critical niches.
The interdental brush CPS prime plus is available in five sizes. Take advice from dental professionals to which sizes are right for you. Holder can be reused for all CPS interdental brushes.
for more details visit www.curaprox.com