- SuperFood concentrate!
- Perfect for smoothies
- Vegan protein source
- Natural antioxidants
- Organically grown
- Spirulina & Chlorella
- 200g powder
- Contains NO soy, dairy, eggs, gluten, flavours, colours, preservatives, artificial sweeteners or hidden sugars, GMO ingredients. 100% Vegan. Tested Gluten-free.
Organic Aqua Greens; the Perfect SuperFood Duo!
This perfect SuperFood duo is an equal-ratio blend of organic chlorella and organic spirulina powders. Rich in natural antioxidant phytonutrients, chlorophyll, carotenes, protein and essential fats. Aqua Greens support the body’s daily detoxifying process while controlling inflammation, cholesterol, blood sugar and appetite. A natural source of Vitamin B12, prebiotic fibre and disease preventing antioxidants. Made without fillers, binders, excipients or carriers. Perfect for adding to smoothies. Aqua Greens are grown sustainably and organically outside.
Recommended Use or Purpose: An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Source of non-essential amino acids including cysteine, a precursor to glutathione. Helps normal growth and development. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
Recommended Dose: (Adult): Adults take 1 teaspoon (approx 2.3g) daily in water or juice, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each serving (2.3 g) contains:
Organic Broken Cell Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris, whole plant) – 1150mg
Organic Spirulina (Spirulina platensis, whole plant) – 1150mg
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. This product has been sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
check out the website for more information: www.prairienaturals.com
• 1 Cup Raw Cashews
• 1 Cup Basil Leaves
• 3/4 Cup Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
• 2 TBS Nutritional Yeast
• 2 TSP Prairie Naturals Organic Aqua Greens Powder
• 1 Clove Garlic
• 1/2 a Lemon’s Juice
• Pinch of Salt
• Pinch of Pepper
1) Soak cashews in warm water for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
2) Drain cashews. Add to food processor with basil and garlic.
3) Pulse until cashews are finely chopped.
4) Add yeast, Aqua Greens, lemon juice, salt & pepper.
5) Gradually add oil with the food processor running on low.
6) Serve as a dip with crackers, add to pasta, flatbreads or spiralize a zucchini to make healthy green noodles.